A Beautiful Quote

This is a small part of the biography of David Phelps and I was so proud of him when I read it. I wanted to share it with all of you here. If you are interested in reading it all, please visit www.davidphelps.com and click on BIO on the right side of the screen. Enjoy!

****
The one thing David is sure of is that while being an entertainer and a minister is his vocation, his calling is to be a husband and father.

"That's what drives me," he says. "When I have to go out of town I take the last flight out and the first flight back. I'm going to have a family. I'm going to have a marriage that is solid and strong. I will not sacrifice that for any career, even one that is hopefully drawing people toward God. My ministry truly is to my family first and foremost."

That is his legacy of love.
****

No comments:

Archive